Stonewall Regatta XX
Sunday, June 2, 2013
Anacostia Community Boathouse
1900 M St. SE, Washington, DC
Registration opens: May 1, 2013
Registration closes: May 25, 2013 11:59PM
Regatta Director: James Spencer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrar: Joe Hnderson, email@example.com
Join us for the 20th Annual Stonewall Regatta and watch teams from across the US battle it out on "DC's other' river", the Anacostia.
Fast paced races, cheering crowds, food trucks, music, no admission, and sunshine… What's not to love?!
The event is free to all (no admission).
- Join us at the boathouse, where you get the best view of the finish line and the pre- and post-race action (along with concessions and restrooms). (see map)
- To get a full few of the complete race, we recommend the Anacostia Trail pedestrian bridge or across the river at Anacostia Park.(see map)
When to watch:
The races run from 8:30pm-5pm
Please visit this link to see specific race times. (Event List
What should I bring?
We will have food and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase, along with regatta memorabilia.
Please bring whatever you would like, including: food, drink, tents, chairs, pets, etc. Don’t forget water and sunscreen!
How to get to the regatta via public transportation:
DC offers a lot of options for getting to the regatta.
- The nearest Metro is “Potomac Avenue” (Orange and Blue lines).
- There are also a number of bus stops at 11th & M St SE, which is only a few minutes walk from the boathouse.
- For exact directions, visit Google Transit Map. Your end location is “1900 M St SE, Washington, DC 20003”.
How to get to the regatta via by car & parking info:
Finally, a special thanks to DJ tim e for providing race day entertainment! Find him online at his website.